Security and risk leaders are increasingly outsourcing their security programs to Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs) to improve competency, demonstrate security impact and value, and reduce the security management complexity.
Security and risk leaders are increasingly outsourcing their security programs to Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs) to improve competency, demonstrate security impact and value, and reduce the security management complexity. With managed security, you’re able to focus on strategic security priorities as the provider manages day-to-day threat management, data protection and ongoing compliance requirements.
As your trusted security partner, Altitude Unlimited offers around-the-clock monitoring, management and response to advanced threats, risks and compliance requirements. We partner at a global scale with local delivery capabilities to secure hybrid multi-cloud environments and help you navigate complex regulatory requirements.
Altitude Unlimited goes beyond the typical approach to cybersecurity. We provide enhanced visibility, protection and response without the complexities found in many other vendor solutions.
Our full range of security services offer a layered approach to secure networks, endpoints, users and data from malicious attacks and cyber threats. Our full featured Cybersecurity services and solutions stop attacks and rapidly respond to breaches as they occur before data loss or when ransomware demands inevitably occur. Coupled with our industry-leading, no-capital required Disaster Recovery as a Services (DRaaS) solutions, we make protect your data and allow you to sleep at night knowing you will never have to pay a ransom.
In addition to Altitude Unlimited’s array of Endpoint Security, User Access Governance and Managed Detection & Response, we provide various additional security solutions to assist IT in managing and avoiding attacker access. One specific recommendation is to deploy Multi-Factor Authentication (“MFA”) into the environment.
Reasons to support use of multi-factor authentication:
- Identity theft is an easy, low-risk, high-reward type of crime and a threat to all businesses. It is the fastest-growing type of crime and is now more profitable than drug-related crimes.
- Weak or stolen user credentials are hackers' weapon of choice, used in 95 percent of all Web application attacks.
- Successful breaches continue to soar and are regularly mentioned in news releases for many of the largest companies in the world.
- Headlines tend to belong to the household-name companies, but they are not the only companies being targeted. Of all targeted attacks, 31 percent are aimed at businesses with fewer than 250 employees.
- Anti-virus systems and advanced firewalls are necessary security elements, as are vulnerability tests. Without user authentication, though, the front door is wide open to intruders.
- Password theft is constantly evolving as hackers employ methods like keylogging, phishing, and pharming.
- Cyber criminals do more than merely steal data. Often, they destroy data, change programs or services, or use servers to transmit propaganda, spam, or malicious code.
- Employees are already accustomed to authenticating themselves in their personal lives, as providers of online services like home banking, gaming, social media, and email have all adopted mobile-based tools to effectively authenticate their users when accessing their systems.
Altitude Unlimited strongly recommends you consider deploying a MFA solution. Please contact your account manager or project technical lead for additional details on Altitude Unlimited offerings.